Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday--Still holding on

Apparently, Matthew didn't get the memo about his expected behavior. This evening he came downstairs (with help), tried to pour himself some coffee, and told us we were embarrassing him.  He didn't talk a lot today, but he let us know with his few comments that his sarcasm and sense of humor is still there.

Matthew had several visitors today, for which we are grateful.  This experience has definitely shown me that there are friends that we may not even know yet, and I am continually learning what an amazing man my brother is.   I want to share this song, and say thank you for all the love.
http://youtu.be/kluQZQ7WAjA




2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that my friend was so responsive Saturday night. It was great to visit with him. He has always been a great friend, and I will always be grateful to have him in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe my art class buddy is gone. I ran into him a few times at coffee shops and he hadnt changed a bit. He would bring spiders to class to try and scare us. Miss u Matt. U will be missed.

    ReplyDelete