Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday

Emily came in today, and is staying with Matthew tonight. I have heard that he was awake a bit, and that he made two sentences.  I hope I have these just right....they were..."Be quiet," and "Shut up."  So, I think that he is still in there.  He is sleeping most of the time.  At times, he is fairly unresponsive. I have included a picture.  He is covered in a lovely prayer shawl that was a gift from one of his friends at the bank.


Matthew's time left with us is short.  It is hard to tell exactly how short, because as you know, it is not up to us.  Last Friday, the doctors predicted 1-2 weeks.  

Our Grandfather Lawrence (Mom's Dad), passed away April 5, 2011--just one month before Matthew's diagnosis.  My Aunt Martha had a dream that I would like to share.  In her dream, my Grandfather came and talked to her.  He had the biggest smile on his face.  He said that he was getting ready to take Matthew home.  --Matthew loved his grandfather so....


No comments:

Post a Comment