Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Bossy Big Sister

So for the past 5 days I have been playing the bossy big sister.  The kids and I spent the last 6 days with Matthew.  The kids had a blast spending time with their uncle (even if they were driving him completely crazy). It is safe to say, Matthew is doing well.  The worst side effect of his first treatment seemed to be indigestion.  I got him some tums, which seemed to help. He was also a bit fatigued (which is normal) but nothing major.  He went to the movies with Evan, hung out at a book store/coffee shop with us, ate out,  watched the kids swim, went to our cousins' swim meet, and tolerated the kids bugging him nonstop.

I cleaned, made Matthew get rid of stuff, and hassled him about taking care of himself.  All stuff a big sister should do.  Matthew grumbled and complained, but did it and kept coming back for more.

The kids asked when we were going to come back and visit again....I said, "Not till after the Air Conditioner is replaced."  Yes, I am spoiled.

Mom and Dad (and Grandma and Isaac) are expected to arrive about midnight tonight.

Love to all...and thanks for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment