Monday, October 7, 2013

Prayer List Addition

A Matthew update will be coming soon....

Today, I would like to ask for prayers for a friend (shared with her permission).  One of my coworkers, a vibrant young lady named Taryn, was also diagnosed with colon cancer.   She is a recent graduate of the University of Oklahoma and just started teaching first grade.  She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow--Tuesday, October 8th.  I ask that those of you who pray for our much-loved Noodle, to add her to your list.

She is just at the beginning of this fight, but I know that she WILL fight.  She has already shown so much strength and grace in the last week. Taryn loves Katy Perry's song, Roar--to me it sends a message that she is a fighter!

 You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, the fire
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!


Thanks in advance for the extra thoughts and prayers for Taryn!




1 comment:

  1. Do you have the land? Manufactured home additions take room. Even if they are legal, an addition that uses all your land will detract from the aesthetics of your property - and can annoy your neighbours. construction companies san francisco

    ReplyDelete